miki house comfortable and supportive baby shoes in colorblock. perfect for your little one’s first steps. the velcro straps make it easy to take on and off but will keep your little one’s feet secure when moving around. the soles are specifically designed to support the walking movements of a baby.
- turned-up toe prevents stumbling
- the toe box has enough room for toes to spread as if barefoot
- flexible joint design: the sole is designed to bend easily at the toe area to help children walk smoothly
- the big, hard counter holds heel and ankle firmly and promotes a natural walking
- wide opening and hook-and-loop strap for easy wearing. wide strap secures fit
upper: canvas, synthetic leather / outsole: rubber
made in japan
Kodomo sources styles that define luxury not by labels but with design, process, and intent. Read more about our approach to sustainable fashion here.